Sunday, September 16, 2012

On My Shelf (47)


On My Shelf highlights books I've acquired and read in the past week, as well as a little about what I'm writing, and other blog worthy news. I think it's pretty obvious where I got my inspiration for the feature from, but I will follow blog etiquette and link to Alea (This Week in Books @ Pop Culture Junkie), Sheila (It's Monday, What Are You Reading? @ Book Journey), and Kate (The Shelf Report @ The Neverending Shelf) anyway. ;)


Bought
This one has been on my wish list for a long time. I really loved Firespell and can't wait to read Hexbound!

This is kind of a random buy for me. I only became interested in Blood Ninja after I saw it at Half Price Books a few weeks ago, and bought it about two weeks after that. It just sounds really good, so I couldn't resist when I saw a bargain priced hardback.

I absolutely LOVED Forgive My Fins and finally bought the sequel this week when I met Tera Lynn Childs at Blue Willow Books. I can't wait to read it!

This is another book I bought at the signing. Sweet Shadows is one of my favorite books, so I'm super excited about getting this.

Won/Gift
My sister won a copy of this, but since she already has a copy she gave it to me. Thank you!!! I'll definitely be doing a re-read of this before I read Sweet Shadows.


Currently Reading



No comments: