Sunday, July 22, 2012

On My Shelf (45)

On My Shelf highlights books I've acquired and read in the past week, as well as a little about what I'm writing, and other blog worthy news. I think it's pretty obvious where I got my inspiration for the feature from, but I will follow blog etiquette and link to Alea (This Week in Books @ Pop Culture Junkie), Sheila (It's Monday, What Are You Reading? @ Book Journey), and Kate (The Shelf Report @ The Neverending Shelf) anyway. ;)

Bought
We went to Half Price Books this week, where I found this little gem. It sounds wonderful and I absolutely LOVE that cover!

This one has been on my wish list for the longest time, but I was never able to find the first one in the series. I looked for it everywhere, but only ever saw the third book. When I saw this at Half Price Books, I knew I had to have it. One does not simply not buy the book they've only seen once.

This is another one I've been wanting to read for a while. It sounds really good! Also, I didn't notice this until a few days after I bought it, but it has my name written in it. Clearly I was meant to have this book.
_________________

Happy reading!

2 comments:

Dazzling Mage said...

Great books bought this week! I really want to read Season by Sarah McLean!

blackandwhitedreamer said...

The Girl Who Could Fly was a great book! Hope you enjoy it. :)