Saturday, July 14, 2012

On My Shelf (44)

On My Shelf highlights books I've acquired and read in the past week, as well as a little about what I'm writing, and other blog worthy news. I think it's pretty obvious where I got my inspiration for the feature from, but I will follow blog etiquette and link to Alea (This Week in Books @ Pop Culture Junkie), Sheila (It's Monday, What Are You Reading? @ Book Journey), and Kate (The Shelf Report @ The Neverending Shelf) anyway. ;)


Bought
Not my favorite cover for this book, but I've been wanting to read it for a long time, so I had to by it when I saw it in the bargain stacks at Books-A-Million. I'll definitely be reading this soon, and not just because it's one of the only books I have with me right now.


Re-Read

Read

 Listening To


1 comment:

iLuvReadingTooMuch said...

Looks like you read some good books! And I love Pure, I'm wondering if the audiobook is good...oh well. Anyway, Happy reading!

Rabiah
Confessions of a Readaholic