Friday, March 23, 2012

On My Shelf (40)

On My Shelf highlights books I've acquired and read in the past week, as well as a little about what I'm writing, and other blog worthy news. I think it's pretty obvious where I got my inspiration for the feature from, but I will follow blog etiquette and link to Kristi (In My Mailbox @ The Story Siren), Sheila (It's Monday, What Are You Reading? @ Book Journey), and Kate (The Shelf Report @ The Neverending Shelf) anyway. ;)

Bought
Goodreads
Last weekend I went to a signing at Quail Ridge Books with Ally Carter and Rachel Hawkins, where I bought the latest Gallagher Girls book. This was my third signing, and it was definitely my favorite! Ally and Rachel were awesome and hilarious. The train story! The whole thing was great. Anyway, I'm super excited to read this, though I think I'll wait until a little closer to the release of the sixth book.

Won
Goodreads
Goodreads




















I won these from Jessie at The Daily Harrell and Walden Pond Press. Thanks! The Fourth Stall sounds really good, and comes highly recommended by my sister. I can't wait to read it!

Read
Goodreads
Goodreads
Re-Reading
Goodreads

That's all for this week. Happy reading!

5 comments:

Miss Page-Turner said...

Ohh I should re-read the The Hunger Games series, too!!! Watched the movie and really really liked it!:) Enjoy your new books!

Find out what's in my mailbox this week, click here.

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Yay for Gallagher Girls. I love the series.
My IMM

booktasty said...

I love Ally Carter and wish she was touring in Florida! I can't wait to get my hands on Out of Sight, Out of Time! Enjoy it! :)

Dani said...

Ooooh! Looks like you got some yummy books this week!
Thanks for sharing!
http://paulettespapers.com/

Meli ^^ said...

Hi, Ren!
I found this in my mailbox today :3
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5YYsXe-n7ZQ/T3PPBku8-8I/AAAAAAAAB20/bm7YYLbJ4cU/s400/DSCN5323.JPG

Thank you so much :3