Saturday, March 10, 2012

On My Shelf (39)

On My Shelf highlights books I've acquired and read in the past week, as well as a little about what I'm writing, and other blog worthy news. I think it's pretty obvious where I got my inspiration for the feature from, but I will follow blog etiquette and link to Kristi (In My Mailbox @ The Story Siren), Sheila (It's Monday, What Are You Reading? @ Book Journey), and Kate (The Shelf Report @ The Neverending Shelf) anyway. ;)


Bought

view on Goodreads
I really liked the first Land of Elyon book, The Dark Hills Divide, so when I saw this at the used book store, I had to get it. Can't wait to read it!

view on Goodreads
Saw this at the used book store, and thought it sounded interesting.
 Read
view on Goodreads
view on Goodreads
view on Goodreads
Reading
view on Goodreads

I'm having a bit of a blogging dilemma right now. I want to post, I want to have an active blog, but I haven't really felt like blogging in a while (which is why my blog has been so quiet lately). I haven't thought about blogging that much in the past month or so, and I've actually kind of enjoyed it. I've had more time to read, and I really like that. I want to get back to blogging, but might not for a bit (maybe a couple weeks).

That's all for this week. Happy reading!

5 comments:

Bekka said...

The 'Dead is' series looks really cute! I checked one out from the library before, but it wasn't the first and I didn't want to read out of order.

My IMM

Lindsay said...

Cinder... YAY! Great haul this week!

Here is my IMM

Happy Reading!
Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

Dani said...

Oooh! Looks like you got some great books this week! I see some I need to add to my to read list!

Thanks for sharing!
http://paulettespapers.com/

Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...

LOVED Cinder...can't wait to see what you think of it! Just stumbled upon your blog so naturally a new follower but I'm loving your blog!

Pocketful of Books said...

LOVE the graphics you have made on the button...and generally on your site! It is gorgeous x