Sunday, February 26, 2012

On My Shelf (38)

On My Shelf highlights books I've acquired and read in the past week, as well as a little about what I'm writing, and other blog worthy news. I think it's pretty obvious where I got my inspiration for the feature from, but I will follow blog etiquette and link to Kristi (In My Mailbox @ The Story Siren), Sheila (It's Monday, What Are You Reading? @ Book Journey), and Kate (The Shelf Report @ The Neverending Shelf) anyway. ;)


view on Goodreads
This week my sister replaced her paperback of Heist Society with a hardback to match the sequel, which means there was an extra copy of HS in need of a good home. Being a fan of Ally Carter's books, Heist Society in particular, I was more than happy to take in the poor, homeless book. Thanks, Orchid!
Read
view on Goodreads

view on Goodreads
Reading
view on Goodreads
Returned to TBR Pile
view on Goodreads
That's it for this week. Happy reading!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I love Ally Carter books, and Heist Society is fantastic! The sequel to it is great too. :)

-Meredith

Emily @ Falling For YA said...

I still haven't read Heist Society or Hex Hall! I have got to get on that, I've heard such great things about both books. Great Mailbox this week! I like your layout =)

My IMM

(New Follower!)

Lea said...

Heist Society and Hex Hall were both such fun books to read!


Hope you enjoy everything you got in this week! You can check out my IMM for this week by clicking on the link below :)

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

Lindsay said...

Oooo... Hex Hall is on my MUST read list... hope it's a good one! Enjoy

Here is my IMM

Happy Reading!
Lindsay @ Turning the Pages