Sunday, February 5, 2012

On My Shelf (37)

On My Shelf highlights books I've acquired and read in the past week, as well as a little about what I'm writing, and other blog worthy news. I think it's pretty obvious where I got my inspiration for the feature from, but I will follow blog etiquette and link to Kristi (In My Mailbox @ The Story Siren), Sheila (It's Monday, What Are You Reading? @ Book Journey), and Kate (The Shelf Report @ The Neverending Shelf) anyway. ;)




Bought

view on goodreads
I've had this one on my wish list forever, and this week I finally bought it. Yay! This is definitely going to be the next book I read, partly because I just really want to read it and partly because I'm going to be meeting Rachel Hawkins next month at an event she's doing with Ally Carter (can't wait!).

Once again, my sisters found something for me at the thrift store. I loved the first two Spiderwick Chronicles (and can't wait to finish the series), so I'm really excited about this! I flipped through it as soon as I got it, and the illustrations are awesome! Can't wait until I have time to actually read it. =)
Read

view on goodreads

Reading
view on goodreads
I finally posted a new Doppelgangers! It's a three-way battle between Dragonswood, Carrier of the Mark, and The Mind Readers. Click here to check out the covers and vote for your favorite.

5 comments:

Eden said...

I've been meaning to read His Dark Endeavour, but a few negative reviews have pushed it down my list... :P Also, I really need to start the Spiderwick Chronicles. I feel so out of the loop when it comes to those, haha. Enjoy all your books!

Here's my IMM :)

roro said...

lolo me 2 i have not read the spiderwick books yet

imm

Books Ahoy said...

These all sound great! New follower :)

Books Ahoy
www.books-ahoy.blogspot.com

Shelby said...

I tagged you!
Go here: http://imlostinabook.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged-in-my-mailbox-15-kindle.html

Willa said...

I really want to give Hex Hall a try, it looks so good!! New follower by the way and I love your blog design!