Sunday, January 8, 2012

On My Shelf (34) Christmas Edition!

On My Shelf highlights books I've acquired and read in the past week, as well as a little about what I'm writing, and other blog worthy news. I think it's pretty obvious where I got my inspiration for the feature from, but I will follow blog etiquette and link to Kristi (In My Mailbox @ The Story Siren), Sheila (It's Monday, What Are You Reading? @ Book Journey), and Kate (The Shelf Report @ The Neverending Shelf) anyway. ;)
It's the Christmas edition of On My Shelf! I know this is a little late, but I wanted to do a vlog, got sick, lost my voice, tried vlogging once I got my voice back, and epically failed. So now I'm doing a regular post.
Bought
Bought this from the Random Buzzers store during their end of year sale thing. Have to thank Orchid for pointing this out to me. I'd seen it around, but never bothered to read about it (I blame the cover), and it sounds really good! Can't wait to read it.
Christmas Gifts
I got this from my aunt and uncle. I've read two books by Tera Lynn Childs, and really liked both of them, so I'm really looking forward to read this. Also, I've been wanting to read another mermaid book for a while.
This is also from my aunt and uncle. Gone was one of the best books I read last year, so I really can't wait to read this!
This one is from my parents. There was much squealing when I opened this. Leviathan and Behemoth were really good, and I can't wait to see how the series ends (even if I don't want it to). I'll definitely have to read this one soon.
Reading
Read

There's still time to enter for a copy of Damage by Anya Parrish. I'm about halfway through, and it's a really interesting read. Giveaway is US only, and ends January 11. Enter here!
This week I started Challenge Your Reading, which is a directory of reading challenges. If you know of any challenges that aren't listed yet, please contact me here. =)
That's all for this week. Happy reading!

2 comments:

roro said...

njoy all
looking 4ward 2 your reviews
my imm

April (BooksandWine) said...

Texas Gothic looks awesome!

Happy reading :-D