Friday, December 9, 2011

On My Shelf (33)

On My Shelf highlights books I've acquired and read in the past week, as well as a little about what I'm writing, and other blog worthy news. I think it's pretty obvious where I got my inspiration for the feature from, but I will follow blog etiquette and link to Kristi (In My Mailbox @ The Story Siren), Sheila (It's Monday, What Are You Reading? @ Book Journey), and Kate (The Shelf Report @ The Neverending Shelf) anyway. ;)


Won

I won this (plus a swag bag) in Beth Revis's gratitude giveaway last month (you can check out my entry post here). Thanks so much, Beth! I had a lot of fun entering, and can't wait to read this. =)


Reading

Read

Sign-ups are now open for the 2012 6 Degrees Reading Challenge! You can learn more and sign up for the challenge here.

Happy reading!

14 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Congrats on winning Across The Universe. I hope you enjoy the book. Come visit me as well. Great selection.


Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love

Mocha ღ Latte(Cupcake and a Latte) said...

Excellet haul!
Across the Universe is a wonderful read =D

My IMM: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox37.html

-★Wendy★
A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! So cool that you won Across the Universe. I still need to read it.
My IMM

-k said...

Oh classic Meg Cabot! I love her Mediator series!

And congratulations on winning ATU! I'm trying to read it right now but I've been so extremely busy I haven't really been able to read much. I hope you enjoy it immensely!

Alisa said...

Across the Universe has been on my TBR list forever, but I've heard great things about it. Hope you enjoy your reads!

My IMM

Jennifer Messerschmidt said...

I love Across the Universe and the Mediator series! ENJOY!

Visit My IMM

roro said...

Congrats

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Great books this week :)

Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

Chey said...

I got The Mediator a few weeks back and I'm really looking forward to reading it. I cracked it open and read a few paragraphs and wanted to keep going, so that's always a good thing. I still need to read Across The Universe too. Congrats on winning! Happy reading. ^_^

Giselle said...

I still have to get Across the Universe too soon everyone says iT,s amazing I'm really curious!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Megan Swicegood said...

I loved Across the Universe so much - I can't wait for A Million Suns!
Thanks for stopping by @ Read It, See It earlier. Happy Reading!

A. Knight said...

I love the hardback cover much better, but the paperback version is pretty cool. I really need to start reading this series. Congrats on the win!

And I plan to read the Mediator series soon too. I've heard nothing but awesome things about it.

Have an amazing reading week!

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

Candace said...

Oh I've had the first one in the Mediator series FOREVER! I really need to read it soon!

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great books! I still need to read Across the Universe. :) Hopefully soon! Enjoy!