Saturday, December 3, 2011

6 Degrees Reading Challenge 2012 - Participation Post


In case you missed yesterday's post, sign-ups for next year's 6 Degrees Reading Challenge are open! Since I'm hosting the challenge, I will of course be participating, even though I totally failed the 2011 challenge. I had my list all planned out, I started early, and I still only managed to read 4 books. Epic. Fail. But I'm going to give it another try, and hopefully do better this time.

Last year I went for Level 3, with 18 books, but seeing as I didn't do very well with that, I'm going for Level 1 this year. 6 books should be easier to do. I don't have my books picked yet, but I'll update this post as soon as I have my list figured out. Click 'read more' to see me list. =)


{envelope on cover}
13 Little Blue Envelopes
{overseas adventure}
Anna and the French Kiss
{'French kiss' in title}
Frogs and French Kisses
{single mom}
Lucinda's Secret
{twins}
Prophecy of the Sisters
You can learn more about the 6 Degrees Reading Challenge here. :)

No comments: