Okay, now that everyone is here. Look at my new design! And my blog URL! I'm so excited!
I've been wanting a custom domain for a while, and this weekend I finally got one. Yay! It looks so much better than my old one! The new domain sparked a whole blog makeover I wasn't planning, at all. And yet, I managed to get it all done in a few days. Anyway, here's an outline of the changes that have been made.
- New domain: BlogByMyshelf.com. Thanks to Jake at Teens Read and Write, for this helpful post!
- Cleaner sidebars
- New design, courtesy of some old clip-art books my sister picked up at a library sale (and they're copyright free, which just makes everything so much easier) and some editing on Photobucket
- (Finally) added social network buttons. Thanks to Kate of Book Monsters, for this tutorial post!
- Get a copyright for my blog
- Rework posting schedule (the two week thing just isn't working)
- Update pages
- Unveil Super Secret Blog Project (after I finish at least 6 parts)
And that's about it. Once I have a new schedule, I should be back to posting more regularly.
Oh, one more thing. If you want to grab my new button (I'd love it if you did!), you can find the code below, or in the left sidebar.