Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Doppelgängers (14)


The Mephisto Covenant vs. Eve
Before I get to my thoughts, I want to know, why are they running across bridges in dresses? Why are all these YA girls always running in full-length dresses?! It just doesn't make sense, not to mention the fact that it's just dangerous.
Anyway. I like the eerie feeling of the long bridge stretching out endlessly on Eve, but I like the colors and dress and the model's pose on The Mephisto Covenant more. Now, if you took the girl from TMC and put her on the Eve bridge with the same colors, I'd really like it. But as they are right now, I only sort of like them, but I like The Mephisto Covenant a little more.

Vote for your favorite in the comments.

If you've spotted any Doppelgängers, please contact the Center for Doppelgänger Comparison.

Last week's winner: Last week What I Saw and How I Lied and The Girl is Murder went head to head, and... tied, with two votes each.

No comments: