Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Doppelgängers (13) - [insert title here]


What I Saw and How I Lied vs. The Girl is Murder


This is a tough one. I really like how the title was done on The Girl is Murder, but I like the image on What I Saw and How I Lied more. Decisions, decisions... Overall, I think I like WISaHIL more. Something about it just looks better.

Vote in the comments for your favorite.
If you've spotted any Doppelgängers, please contact the Center for Doppelgänger Comparison.

Last week's winner: Before I Fall beat The Day Before with 2 of 2 votes.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I vote for The Girl is Murder, as you say the text is better and I like that they altered the colours in the image so that it matches seamlessly with the colours in the text.

I do like the images on the both books though.

Jess Day said...

I like the image more for The Girl is Murder but there's something about WISaHIL that just looks more polished. I cast my vote for WISaHIL

blackandwhitedreamer said...

I think I have to vote for The Girl is Murder. I like it more in general - I love the text, and I think the image on What I Saw and How I Lied looks a little washed out. Plus, what really made my decision, is that I would be more likely to pick up and read The Girl is Murder.

Is it the same model on both covers? She looks really similar.

Orchid said...

Both covers are nice, but I really like What I Saw and How I Lied more because it seems to capture things a little better. =)