Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Sequels I'm Dying to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is
Sequels I'm Dying to Read

Just read my review of Lockdown, and you'll know why I'm dying to read this. Now, I just need to read 13 (I think) books before I can get to this. *sob*

Gone is officially one of my new favorite books. I need to know what happens next!

I really loved Firespell, and can't wait to find out what happens next!









Inside Out was really good, and this one sounds just as interesting.



Oh, the awesomeness that is Skulduggery Pleasant. I can't wait to read the sequel!

Not a sequel in the traditional sense, but still a sequel of sorts. Darkest Powers is one of my all time favorite series, and it will be interesting to see a different part of that world.

I love all of Ally Carter's YA books, but Heist Society is definitely my favorite.

I really enjoyed House of Dark Shadows, and can't wait to see what the King kids get up to next.









I loved Darkside, and have been dying to read the sequel ever since I finished it. Sadly, I haven't seen it anywhere. :(





The Falcon's Malteser was really good! Can't wait to see what the next mystery is.










3 comments:

Katie said...

Uncommon Criminals is on my list, too. Ally Carter's books are like reading crack!

Great list. Here's mine.

Shelby said...

I want to read HUNGER too, PLAYING WITH FIRE (and the one after it) is awesome, and you should definitely read UNCOMMON CRIMINALS, which I reviewed on my blog. I'll have to try some of the other books prequels that you mentioned. I've been wanting to read INSIDE OUT for a while:)

Angelica Joy said...

I'm about to read Heist Society.

I went to Maria V. Snyder's signing and have a signed copy of "Outside In"...can you believe that down the road Kelley Armstrong was also doing a signing and I didn't know about it :( I was so upset LOL

Enjoy your books ;)

Here's myTop Ten Tuesday.