Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Doppelgängers (12) - Yes, This is a Few Weeks Late

Time for another cover face-off!

Before I Fall vs. The Day Before


I just find this one kind of hilarious. I mean, two completely unrelated books, both with a girl's face and grass on the cover, and both with the word 'before' in the title. It's funny. Now, onto my thoughts. I definitely like The Day Before more. The colors are better, and Before I Fall is kind of all FACE. So, yeah, The Day Before is my pick. What's yours?

Vote in the comments for your favorite.

If you've spotted any Doppelgängers, please contact the Center for Doppelgänger Comparison.

Last week's winner: Beautiful Days won with a landslide 1 of 1 votes.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

I personally like BEFORE I FALL.

eclectophilia said...

I agree that The Day Before has more eye catching colours butI have to go with Before I Fall. It seems to be a more lyrical cover in that I see more of a story in it and that engages me more. The day before is good but the weird bisection of the cover between face/grass is sort of distracting. Unless that has some relevence to the story, in which case I would call it inspired.
But I think Before I Fall would still get my vote.

Orchid said...

I like The Day Before best. The other ones just too much face for the cover. =)