Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Changes to Come

If you've been following me for a while, you'll probably know that I like to change things every now and then. This is partly because I get bored with the way things are, and also to keep my blog from getting stale. In the past I've done this by changing the look of my blog, adding new features, and even changing the name once (*virtual high five* to anyone that started following in the Dahlia's Eclectic Mind days!). Well, the time has come to change things again, but in a completely different way.

I'm turning this into an interior design blog!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dont' worry, I'm kidding. I have no interest in interior design, and will keep blogging about books. I will be making some changes around here, but they're not quite that drastic. I'm just going to be changing my features a tiny bit, which means I'm not going to be posting most of them for a week or two. Just thought I'd let you know, so when I get back you don't think ABM has been hacked by blog altering robots.

Until next time, my pretties.

No comments: