Friday, August 12, 2011

Read Dangerously Read-A-Thon - Mini Challenge #4

Time to take another short break and another mini challenge.


Challenge #4

Everyone loves to see their favorite books turned into movies, and most people know who'd they'd like to play all the characters. So for this challenge, I want you to cast one or more of the characters from one of your read-a-thon books. Just like the first challenge, don't drive yourself crazy trying to do this one (this is a message for myself and all the other people like me, who don't immediately have an idea of what actor would be good for certain characters).
Bloggers: write a post with your mini challenge entry and link it in the comments.
Non-bloggers: leave your entry in the comments.

You can do this challenge any time today, as long as you have your entry in before midnight.

3 comments:

Lyssa Anne said...

Well, I had fun with that one. Now I wish it was Sunday already. (You'll get it if you look at my Challenge answer.) Lol.

Mini Challenge #4

Marriah said...

This was kinda hard, but I think I managed. Here's the link:
http://ramblingbookmarks.blogspot.com/2011/08/read-dangerously-challenges.html

Let's Evaluate said...

Great challenge!

Erin @ Let's Evaluate
mini challenge #4