Saturday, August 13, 2011

Read Dangerously Read-A-Thon - Mini Challenge #5

Okay everyone, break time. Put down whatever you're reading and pick up your camera, it's time for the fifth mini challenge.

Challenge #5

I like books. Not just reading books, looking at them. There's just something about a shelf full of books that makes me incredibly happy, and if the books are put on the shelf in an interesting way, it's even better. For this challenge, I want to see your shelves. Just take a picture (or a few) of your bookshelves, or a video if that's more your style, and post it on your blog, then link to the post in the comments.
Non-bloggers: if you're a member of a photo hosting site (Photobucket, Twitpic, etc.), you can upload your picture(s) there and leave a direct link in the comments.

As always, this challenge is open until midnight tonight.

2 comments:

Lyssa Anne said...

I don't have bookshelves right now.... I do have some drawers and just stacks of books. Might be time to do some organizing.

Mini Challenge #5

Let's Evaluate said...

I am the same way with bookcases, I love seeing everyones and how they organize.

Erin @ Let's Evaluate
Mini Challenge #5