Friday, August 12, 2011

Read Dangerously Read-A-Thon - Mini Challenge #3

Day 2 of the read-a-thon is well underway. How're you doing? Need a break? I hope so, because it's time for the first mini challenge of the day!

Challenge #3
For this challenge, you must answer the following question.
What are you reading?
Easy, right? Now the catch. You must answer in 7 words or less. And you can't just say the title of the book, or more unoriginally 'a book', you must describe what you're reading.
Bloggers: write a post with your mini challenge entry and link it in the comments.
Non-bloggers: leave your entry in the comments.

You can do this challenge any time today, as long as you have your entry in before midnight.

5 comments:

Zombie Girrrl said...

Here's my mini challenge entry: http://crackinspines.blogspot.com/2011/08/read-dangerously-read-thon.html

Let's Evaluate said...

I feel my description is a little lacking, 7 words was a bit difficult. [:

Erin @ Let's Evaluate
mini challenge #3

Orchid said...

Well that was difficult. I'm pretty sure my seven words don't make a lick of sense.

Mini Challenge 3

Lyssa Anne said...

I just finished my response for this mini challenge. It sounds like a personal ad. Lol.

Mini-Challenge #3

Marriah said...

My book was so easy to sum up in seven words. Here's the link:
http://ramblingbookmarks.blogspot.com/2011/08/read-dangerously-challenges.html