Thursday, August 11, 2011

Read Dangerously Read-A-Thon - Mini Challeng #1

It's day one of the Read Dangerously Read-A-Thon, and time for the first mini challenge! Whoo!

Challenge #1

For this mini challenge, I want you to pick 1 to 3 songs that fit the book you're currently reading. You can explain why they fit, or just list the songs. Remember, this is supposed to be a fun, quick challenge, so don't drive yourself crazy trying to come up with something.
Bloggers: write a post with your mini challenge entry and link it in the comments.
Non-bloggers: leave your entry in the comments.

You can do this challenge any time today, as long as you have your entry in before midnight.

8 comments:

Let's Evaluate said...

quick question for you ...instead of doing a post for every challenge or day, do you mind if we do one post that we continue to update and separate the different days and challenges in? Otherwise I feel my feed and others will be overrun with each update.

Erin @ Let's Evaluate

Ren @ All By MySHELF said...

@Erin: That's fine, just as long as you link the post in the comments of each challenge you do. :)

Book Lady said...

This may be a stretch but the first song that popped into my brain was this..
http://mustreadfaster.blogspot.com/2011/08/read-dangerously-read-thon-mini.html

Let's Evaluate said...

These popped in my head all for different aspects of the book. [:

Erin @ Let's Evaluate
Mini Challenge #1

Lyssa Anne said...

You can see what songs I picked for my book HERE.

Marriah said...

This was surprisingly easy once I thought about it. Here's the link to my post:
http://ramblingbookmarks.blogspot.com/2011/08/read-dangerously-read-thon-update-and.html

Orchid said...

I'm seriously liking the super easy challenges.

Here's my answer, Here's my link Mini Challenge 1

Amanda said...

Fun mini challenge!

http://thatteencanblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/rd-readathon-update-1.html