Saturday, August 13, 2011

#RDreadathon - Final Report

Here are my final read-a-thon stats.

Books Read:
  1. I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Shroeder
  2. Groosham Grange by Anthony Horowitz
Pages Read: 542

Best Book Read: That's a hard one. I only finished 2 books, and while they were both good, neither was spectacular. I guess I'll say Groosham Grange. It was more my thing than IHYYHM.

Worst Books Read: I've got nothing for this one. All the books I read were good.

Did you enjoy the read-a-thon? Yes. I had a lot of fun hosting it, and will probably do another one sometime. Definitely glad I decided to do this. :)

3 comments:

Marriah said...

I had so much fun in this read-a-thon and got a lot of reading done. Thanks so much for hosting such a great event. Here's the link to my final report post:
http://ramblingbookmarks.blogspot.com/2011/08/read-dangerously-final-report.html

Orchid said...

I may not have gotten as much reading in as I wanted to, but I had a blast during the readathon. =)

Read-a-Thon End Credits

Lyssa Anne said...

Thanks for hosting this read-a-thon! It was a bunch of fun for me even though I hardly had time to do any reading. (Darn work!)

Read-a-Thon Final Stats