Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Doppelgängers (10) - Creepy Bathtubs


A Certain Slant of Light vs. Envy

I'm just going to get this out of the way right now. Envy creeps me out. While I like the title font more, I don't like the green, and the image just creeps me out. So, A Certain Slant of Light wins for me. What do you think?

Vote in the comments for your favorite.

If you've spotted any Doppelgängers, please contact the Center for Doppelgänger Comparison.

Last week's winner: In the battle of time-themed titles and top hats, Clockwork Angel came out victorious.

3 comments:

Marriah said...

I like Envy better. The creepy, spine-tingling feeling I get makes me want to read it more...but not after dark of course :P

Abigail Bunting said...

I don't really like the cover for Envy... it looks too CGI to me. I like the cover of A Certain Slant of Light better. It has more detail- the filmy material falling over the model's hands, the painting on the side of the bathtub, and the wet underside of the model's hair.
Oh, and her distorted foot beneath the water... I love it.

Gina @ My Precious said...

I'm partial to illustrative covers so unlike the rest of you all I prefer ENVY!