Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dangerous 20th Birthday Celebration - Fourth Challenge

And the final D20BC challenge is...

For this challenge, I want to know what you think. Of my blog, that is. Earn 10 points by filling out the survey linked at the bottom of this post. It's pretty quick and simple. Because I want feedback from all my readers, and because I want all of you to get something for taking the time to share your thoughts with me, filling out the survey will get you extra entries for the Dangerous 20th Birthday giveaway (US only) and for the Read Dangerously Read-A-Thon giveaway (open wherever Book Depository ships, sign-up here first). So, as long as you've signed up for one of my current giveaways, you will get extra entries for filling out the survey. Even if you haven't entered anything, I'd love to know what you think of my blog! :)



1 comment:

Orchid said...

At least your survey was quick and easy to fill out. =)