Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cover For Me 17

Cover For Me is all about book covers and what I think of them. Sometimes it will just be one cover, sometimes it will be different covers for the same book.

This week's cover is...

Bras & Broomsticks by Sarah Mlynowski

Kind of childish, but then, so is Rachel. I don't really like the head, it looks a little weird. I like the font and size of the title. I don't really like the row of circles at the bottom, where the author's name is. Maybe it's just because there isn't one at the top too.
This cover is... for me, but not FOR ME.

Almost the same cover, but I like this one more. Mostly the colors, and the swoopy hot pink sections at the top and bottom. The head still looks weird, but I think it looks better on the pink background than it did on the blue one.
This cover is... for me.

If I knew the Bewitched theme song, I'd sing it. I don't like yellow, but the super cute image totally makes up for it. I like the curvy font.
This cover is... for me.

Another really cute (and really pink) cover. I think I'll just leave it at that. Oh wait, one more thing...
This cover is... for me.

Survey says...?

No comments: