Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Doppelgängers (7) - Week 7

Yes, that was the best title I could come up with for this week. ;P
Tantalize vs. Bree's Fire
Tantalize, without a doubt. I like the darker colors and the title font. Bree's Fire just looks a little washed out, which doesn't work for me at all.

Vote in the comments for your favorite.

If you've spotted any Doppelgängers, please contact the Center for Doppelgänger Comparison.

Last week's winner: The Girl in the Steel Corset and The Luxe went head to head last week, and not surprisingly, TGITSC came out on top with 4 of 5 votes. Thank you, voters! I think that's the most votes any Doppelgänger has ever gotten. Let's see if we can top it this week! :)

2 comments:

Orchid said...

Gosh, I actually don't like either cover, but if I had to choose it would have to be Tantalize. I just don't like the placement of the title on Bree's Fire, it being on her face just doesn't work for me plus the coloring is blah. =)

Zombie Girrrl said...

Hmm, toughy. I mean, they're really very similar, but the only thing going for either of them is that she has really nice makeup. Tantalize is the day look and Bree's Fire is the evening. However, I think the picture makes more sense as a close-up, so I'm going to pick Bree's Fire.