Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cover For Me 14

Cover For Me is all about book covers and what I think of them. Sometimes it will just be one cover, sometimes it will be different covers for the same book.

This week's cover is...

Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook

Heheheh. This cover amuses me. Obviously, I like the image. I also like the title, the two fonts and how the smaller words loop around "revenge". The only thing I don't like is the color of the background. I just don't like yellow, especially when it's that bright. But I can overlook the color for an awesome cover like this.
This cover is... clearly for me.

Yay or nay?

1 comment:

the epic rat said...

While the cover does frequently draw my eye when I pass by it on the shelf, I can't say that I am particularly interested in picking it up. I don't know why - it could be the combo of the yellow background and the barbie doll. I think the barbie has been on too many covers, and I have started to gloss right over them! I know, bad bad reader!

I do enjoy the title font(s). :)