Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cover For Me 13

Cover For Me is all about book covers and what I think of them. Sometimes it will just be one cover, sometimes it will be different covers for the same book.

This week's cover is...

Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz

I like the skyline and the pearl necklace. The bite Creeps. Me. Out. I like the plain text title over the scripty title. It's nice.
This cover is... mostly for me.

Very similar to the first one, yet also very different. I kind of like the necklace on this one more, and the bite marks don't creep me out as much, which earns it bonus points.
This cover is... for me.

I like the colors, but that's about it.
This cover is... not for me.

Blegh. (Very mature, I know.)
This cover is... NOT for me.

It's okay, but a little too plain.
This cover is... *snore* Huh? Oh, yeah, the rating. Not for me.

A lot like the first one (again). Same cover designer? I like that the title's a little bigger, and even that the model's face is showing a little.
This cover is... for me.

It's alright, but it looks like it's about witches, not vampires.
This cover is... not for me.

Kind of cheesy, and not in a good way (yes, there is such a thing). Also, it looks more like it's about werewolves.
This cover is... not for me.

What say you?

1 comment:

GABY said...

Hehe, I agree with you. My favorite is the first one.