Friday, June 17, 2011

Spring Into Summer Read-A-Thon - Starting Line

At long last, the Spring Into Summer Read-A-Thon, hosted by Enna Isilee of Squeaky Books, has begun! I'm super excited about this read-a-thon, and will use it to challenge myself to read... *drum roll* 10 books in two days! Yeah, I know, it's not likely, but I'm going to try anyway.

Anyway, here are the books. I'll be posting updated pics throughout the read-a-thon. I'll post an updated pic tomorrow.

Firespell by Chloe Neill
The Field Guide (Spiderwick Chronicles #1) by Holly Black & Tony DiTerlizzi
The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events #3) by Lemony Snicket
The Code (Spy X #1) by Peter Lerangis
Hide and Seek (Spy X #2) by Peter Lerangis
Proof Positive (Spy X #3) by Peter Lerangis
Tunnel Vision (Spy X #4) by Peter Lerangis
Interworld by Neil Gaiman and Michael Reaves
Groosham Grange by Anthony Horowitz
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott

First up is The Field Guide, then maybe one of the longer books. I don't really know what order I'll read them in, I just hope I can read them all in two days. It's going to be a challenge. But without the challenge, where's the fun?

I'll post an update in a few hours to let you know how I'm doing.
Happy reading, and good luck to everyone else participating in the read-a-thon! Hope you meet all your goals! ^_^


3 comments:

Debz said...

You seem a teensy bit insane to be reading that much! My goal of 3 books seemed a bit much! Good Luck!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...

Ooh! Good luck! You have a lot of great-looking books to choose from .. which reminds me that I SHOULD have put The Anansi Boys on my list (maybe I'll just sneak it in!) :)

Orchid said...

I see you're (finally) going to read Firespell.
G;ad to see that you have also added in some re-reads to the readathon stack.

Good luck and happy reading. :)