Monday, June 13, 2011

Doppelgängers (1) - Zombie vs. Zombie

Doppelgängers in inspired by Alea's Lookalikes feature at Pop Culture Junkie.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, which cover am I more likely to pick up? The answer is, Rot & Ruin. I don't like the blue tint of Handling the Undead, or the title font/placement. And while they're both about zombies, R&R is the only one that looks like it's about zombies (at least, to me). The other looks more like a Richard Preston medical thriller.

Vote in the comments for your favorite.

If you've spotted any Doppelgängers, please contact the Center for Doppelgänger Comparison.

3 comments:

T.B. said...

This sounds like an awesome idea! I would probably choose Rot and Ruin too, because it draws me in more, especially with the red around the green eye. Both covers look intense and really cool though.

Majanka said...

Thos covers really look a lot alike! But I'm all for Rot & Ruin. I see your point about Handling the Undead looking more like a medical thriller.

I'm a new follower btw ;)

Kind regards,
Majanka
I Heart Reading

Orchid said...

I don't think I like either cover. If I had either book I'd always feel like the cover was staring at me with a surprised expression. =)