Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cover For Me 12

Cover For Me is all about book covers and what I think of them. Sometimes it will just be one cover, sometimes it will be different covers for the same book.

This week's cover is...

The Julian Game by Adele Griffin

I've always liked this cover, and I like it even more after reading the book. The blue wig and green gloves are interesting on their own, but it's nice to know they actually play a role in the book. I also like the checker-print background, and the title placement, how it covers the model's eyes.
This cover is... for me.

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Taschima Cullen said...

I always thought this cover was on the simple side. It's nice to know that it goes with the story ^^

Orchid said...

Glad to know that the cover isn't...well just a cover. It always kind of irks me when the cover has absolutely nothing to do with the book. :)

Orchid
The HAunting of Orchid Forsythia