Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cover For Me 11

Cover For Me is all about book covers and what I think of them. Sometimes it will just be one cover, sometimes it will be different covers for the same book.

This week's cover is...

Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer

I've always liked this style. I'm usually not a fan of white backgrounds, but this cover looks so nice, I don't even care about the colors. I like how the hood covers part of his face, which is part of the reason this is one of my absolute favorite covers in this series.
This cover is... for me.

Um... was this pasted together from other covers in this series? Because those look like the jeans from the first cover, but the face from Tenth Grade Bleeds. I don't know why, but it's a little frightening. O_O I don't really know what to make of this cover, it's a little strange.
This cover is... not for me.



1 comment:

Orchid said...

That's weird, I never noticed that it looked like the face from Tenth Grade Bleeds until you pointed it out.
I like the first one best too. =)