Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (2)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week you get to pick a past Top Ten Tuesday topic, and I picked...
Books I'm Dying to Read
in no particular order

I absolutely LOVED the Darkest Powers series, and can't wait until I get my hands on this one.

Heist Society is my favorite book by Ally Carter, and I bet it will become my favorite series by her after I read this.

IT SOUNDS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been worried about Alex and his crew since I finished Lockdown, which was possibly the best book I've ever read.

'Best book I've ever read' reminded me of another really good book, The Daykeeper's Grimoire, and that I'm dying to read the sequel.

Lots of sequels on this list...

Hey, this one's not a sequel! It sounds reeeeeeeeeaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good!

This is one of my favorite series ever, and I can't wait to read the third book... if only I could find the time for it.

I've heard lots of good things about this book, and it sounds like just what I'm looking for right now.

Deltora is probably my favorite fictional world, and I'd love to learn more about it.

9 comments:

confessionsofacommonreader said...

I have heard great things about Divergent! Everyone is tweeting about it lately. Hope you get to these books soon, great picks!

Lisa said...

I'm looking forward to reading Uncommon Criminals, Divergent, and The Liar Society too!

Katie said...

Love your list! I can't wait for Uncommon Criminals either! I love Ally Carter's writing, and that cover is fantastic.


My rewind list is Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes.

Jenny said...

Awesome list! I am dying to read most of these also, especially Uncommon Criminals and Divergent.

Bookish Brunette said...

I haven't read some of these! I'll totally check them out!

New follower!

My Top 10

Amber Griffiths said...

Great list :) Divergent is AMAZING! It was one of my favourite reads of this year, and probably one of the best ever. You're gonna love it :)

Books of Amber

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Wow. I got Divergent and Liar's Club as ARCs at the librarian conference last week! I should do a giveaway for these....

Here's my post for Top Ten Tuesday, a list of the books that most intimidate me.

And I'll be part of the Easter Eggstravaganza Blog Hop Giveaway that begins tomorrow. I hope you will stop by my blog and enter my giveaways to try to win some great prizes.

Dazzling Mage said...

I'm dying to read The Gathering too! Sapphique is a great read.

Orchid said...

Okay, I am so going to have to read The Darkest Powers books this summer since everyone seems to agree that they're awesome. Along with Lockdown.

I cannot wait for Uncommon Criminals either. ^_^