Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring's Serenity Read-A-Thon

Today is the beginning of the Spring's Serenity Read-A-Thon hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict. I don't usually sign up for read-a-thons, because I hardly ever get any reading done during them, but I decided to join this one becuase it's a week long, so I'm bound to get some reading in (unlike those 24-48 hour read-a-thons). You can sign up for the read-a-thon here.

Anyway, onto today's reading plans. I decided to start with Beauty Pop vol. 5 by Kiyoko Arai, since I've been meaning to read it for a while, but haven't been able to find the time. After that, I'm hoping to finish Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings by Helene Boudreau. Beyong that, I have no idea. I'll be posting updates on Twitter and Goodreads all day, and will let you know how I did with today's goals sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

Wish me luck! ^_^

4 comments:

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...

Wishing you luck! Have fun!

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

Welcome to the read-a-thon and thanks for following. I'm now following you back. Good luck with your reading and be sure to have fun!

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

Oops...realized I was already following you! I guess that's what happens when you follow 100s of people. =O)

Alexia561 said...

Good luck! I like the title of Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings! Have fun!

Alexia's Books and Such...