Monday, April 25, 2011

Read-A-Thon: Day 1 Update & Goals for Day 2

It's a miracle! I managed to meet my goals for day one of the Spring's Serenity Read-A-Thon. Okay, it's not that much of a miracle, since I only read one manga and the last half of a short book. But still, I met my goals, and that makes me happy, because that rarely happens when I do read-a-thons.

Read-A-Thon Stats
Number of books finished: 2

Books read:
Beauty Pop vol. 5 by Kiyoko Arai (4 stars)
Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings by Helene Boudreau (4 stars)
Now, goals for day 2. *looks at To Read list*
Tomorrow, I'm aiming to read Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick and The Forests of Silence by Emily Rodda, and maybe The Lake of Tears, also by Emily Rodda (it's time to start re-reading the Deltora Quest series!). The Forests of Silence is really short, so it'll be easy to finish in a day (same goes for The Lake of Tears). Tweet Heart's format makes it a quick read, but it's still semi-long (for a single day read), so there's a chance it will also be one of my goals for day 3 of the read-a-thon.

I just noticed those two authors have the same initials. o_O

Anyway, back on track. Day 1 was a success, now let's see if I can do a repeat tomorrow.


1 comment:

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

Great job, Ren! Don't forget to check out my mini-challenge here: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/04/springs-serenity-read-thon-mini.html