Friday, April 29, 2011

Read-A-Thon: Current Status

It's day 5 of the read-a-thon. I'm tired, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet and just post my current status.
Read-A-Thon Stats
Number of books finished: 3

Books read:
Beauty Pop vol. 5 by Kiyoko Arai (4 stars)
Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings by Helene Boudreau (4 stars)
Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick (4 stars)

Currently reading: The Forests of Silence by Emily Rodda (on page 84 of 131)
And that's all I've read this week, so far. I'm hoping to finish The Forests of Silence today, and then... I don't know. I'll start another book, I just haven't picked one yet. I'll post my updated stats tonight, that is, if there are any updates.

Happy reading! ^_^


1 comment:

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

You're doing great! I'm not doing so good...hence, no update on my blog. =O)

Sometimes life gets in the way....