Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cover For Me 8

Cover For Me is all about book covers and what I think of them. Sometimes it will just be one cover, sometimes it will be different covers for the same book.

This week's cover is...

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher


US cover
There are so many things I like about this cover. The cogs, the leaves, the colors, and especially the key and title. It's one of my all time favorite covers.
In case you didn't already guess, this cover is... FOR ME!

UK cover
*cringe* Ugh, where do I start? I guess I'll go with the most noticable thing: the color. As I'm sure I've already said, I'm not a fan of red. And this cover is just. So. Red. Sadly, that isn't the only thing I don't like about it. I just don't care for the font, it looks kind of plain. And the key? It looks like it belongs in the back of a wind-up toy.
This cover is... definitely NOT for me.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Midnyte Reader said...

I like the US version better.

Orchid said...

*shudders* I really cannot stand the color red. I'm so glad that I have the lovely US cover. ^_^