Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Scorpia Rising Book Trailer

I'm not usually one to post book trailers, but COME ON! It's Alex Rider, I couldn't resist! If you're a fan of Alex Rider, this video will only increase your excitement for the *sob* final book in the series. I can't believe Scorpia Rising comes out this month! I thought it would never come out, and now the release date has kind of snuck up on me. I'll definitely have to go buy it as soon as it hits the shelves.



Now go, count down the seconds until you can get your hands on Scorpia Rising.


2 comments:

Jess Day said...

...it's over....thats so so sad..I've been reading these books since middle school...

Kulsuma said...

I'm so sad it's nearly over too:( Been reading Alex Rider for years. Can't wait for the one about Yassen though.