Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A to Z Reading Challenge 2011

Last year I aimed for 100 books, and met my goal. This year I decided to do an equally difficult challenge, but with far fewer books: the A to Z Reading Challenge, hosted by Steph at Thoughts of a Book Junky!
I've been wanting to do this challenge for a while, I just kept forgetting to sign up (that's happened with a few challenges). But no more! I will do this challenge, this post proves it!

Anyway, I'm not quite sure what I'll read yet. I've already picked some of them just because I couldn't find any other books for that letter, but others have too many options. So, I'll just post them as I read them.

A - Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
B - Beauty Pop vol. 1 by Kiyoko Arai
C - The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
D - The Dark Hills Divide by Patrick Carman
E - Emiko Superstar by Mariko Tamaki
F - Fall in Love Like a Comic vol. 1 by Chitose Yagami
G - Groosham Grange by Anthony Horowitz
H - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
I - Instant Teen: Just Add Nuts vol. 1 by Haruka Fukushima
J - The Julian Game by Adele Griffin
K -
L - Leviathan (audio book) by Scott Westerfeld
M -
N - Nightschool: The Weirn Books vol. 1 by Svetlana Chmakova
O - Out of Sight, Out of Mind by Marilyn Kaye
P -
Q -
R - Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings by Helene Boudreau
S - The Seeing Stone by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi
T - Tsubasa vol. 1 by CLAMP
U -
V -
W -
X - xxxHOLIC vol. 1 by CLAMP
Y -
Z -

Last updated 12/31.


2 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Good luck! I'm participating in this one, too!

Orchid said...

Good luck, Ren! Yeah, this challenge sounded like a lot of fun so I signed up too. ^_^