Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BBIT Poll

Here's the poll I promised when I asked who was going to be at the Breathless Reads Tour in Raleigh on the 25. The suggestions have been closed, but you can still RSVP on this post if you're going to be there. You don't have to RSVP, but if you're going to be there, please vote on what you'd like to do! I'd love to meet all the bloggers that are going, and that will be a lot easier (and more fun) if everyone participates in BBIT (Book Blogger Identification Thing).

So, without further ado, here are the options for BBIT. Please vote if you're going to be there. Hey, vote if you're not going to be there!

What should book bloggers do to easily identify each other at the Breathless Reads Tour stop in Raleigh, NC?
Thanks for voting!

1 comment:

Shannon@BooksDevoured said...

Yay! I am so glad that I found this post! I am going and I am so excited to meet other bloggers there! I filled out the form with my info!