Anyway, on to the names. Goodbye Dahlia of Dahlia's Eclectic Mind. Hello Ren of All By MySHELF.
Wouldn't this look nice on your sidebar?
A bit about the names: Ren is part of my middle name (what that name is and where Ren fits into it shall remain a secret). I wanted a non-name screen name (i.e. Purple_Gorilla or something, only better), but I stink at coming up with them, so I went with part of my name instead.
The blog name is, as I'm sure you've figured out, a play on the song title 'All by Myself'. It's also about the tenth blog name I came up with and the only one I liked that was available.
The name isn't the only new thing for the blog. I'll also be adding a few new features in the new year, so expect a bit more activity around here. I'll be revealing the first of the new features in early/mid January. Yay for new things!
I'm celebrating my new names in classic book blogger style, with a giveaway! 2011 is going to be a big year, with a new name, new features, and let's not forget all those fabulous new releases. So in honor of this big event, I'm going to be giving away a pre-order of one 2011 release from my wish list.
-Dead Is Not an Option (Dead Is #5) by Marlene Perez (May 2) - I love this series! They're wonderful, quick reads, and even though I haven't read the fourth one yet, I'm really looking forward to the fifth (and final?) book.
-Outside In (Inside Out #2) by Maria V. Snyder (March 1) - Inside Out was sooo good! I went from simply wanting to read the sequel to needing to read it when I read the summary. I can't wait until it comes out!
-The Serpent's Coil (Prophecy of Days #2) by Christy Raedeke (July 8) - The Daykeeper's Grimoire is one of the best books I've ever read, so obviously I'm dying to read the next one!
- One winner will get to choose one book from the list to be pre-ordered from Book Depository.
- Open wherever Book Depository ships (see if they ship to you).
- Must be 13 years or older to enter.
- Following is not required, but is much appreciated and will get you extra entries.
- Comment with which book(s) you're most looking forward to in 2011 for extra entries.
- Contest ends January 20, 2011 at midnight (eastern) and winner will be announced shortly after.
- Just commenting will not enter you in the giveaway! You must fill out the form.
Thanks for entering and Happy New Year!!!
*A bit of an exaggeration, but I like to think you're as excited about this as I am. ;)