Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My 6 Degrees Reading Challenge Post

I really should have posted this right after the host post, but I forgot. So here it is, a little late, my personal challenge post for the 6 Degrees Reading Challenge, hosted by me of this blog. ;)

I'm going for the Turning the Heat Up level, with 18+ books. Let's hope I can complete it (because it would be kind of sad if I failed my own reading challenge)!




I have my list all worked out, but I'm only going to post one book at a time. I'll add the connection as the other books are posted.
1. Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith

Decided to reverse my list. So, here's the new order.

1. The Julian Game by Adele Griffin
{high school revenge plot}
{character's name in title}
3. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
{cameo in next book, as Hari Potter}
4. Fever Crumb by Philip Reeve


1 comment:

Orchid said...

Can't wait to see your full list for this challenge. ^_^