Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wish List Wednesday 30

What?


Love*Com vol. 5

by Aya Nakahara

Pub. date: March 2008
Heartbroken by Ôtani's rejection, Risa had decided to give up on ever getting together with him. But a chance encounter with her musical hero Umibôzu helps Risa get back in the fighting spirit. With a new surge of self-confidence, Risa is ready to go after Ôtani. He'll never know what hit him.
Why?

Why? Because it's the greatest manga ever! I ♥LOVE♥ it! It's hilarious, if not a bit frustrating sometimes (Ôtani is sooo stupid!). I need to know what happens next! I usually prefer to get mangas from the library, but this is one I'll definitely have to buy. The only thing I really don't like about this series is the covers.

1 comment:

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Looks cool! Manga's are always so much fun to read :)