Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wish List Wednesday 26

What?


Sapphique

by Catherine Fisher

Pub. date: December 2010
Finn has escaped from the terrible living Prison of Incarceron, but its memory torments him, because his brother Keiro is still inside. Outside, Claudia insists he must be king, but Finn doubts even his own identity. Is he the lost prince Giles? Or are his memories no more than another construct of his imprisonment? And can you be free if your friends are still captive? Can you be free if your world is frozen in time? Can you be free if you don't even know who you are? Inside Incarceron, has the crazy sorcerer Rix really found the Glove of Sapphique, the only man the Prison ever loved. Sapphique, whose image fires Incarceron with the desire to escape its own nature. If Keiro steals the glove, will he bring destruction to the world? Inside. Outside. All seeking freedom. Like Sapphique.
Why?

 I LOVED Incarceron! I couldn't put it down while I was reading it, not even to take important review notes (something I'm already regretting). After the way it ended, I'm dying to know what happens next. December can't get here fast enough.

3 comments:

The Golden Eagle said...

Incarceron is defintely on of my favorite books; I was dying to know what happened at the end of it!

GeekSandwich said...

You've been tagged!

http://maddy-crazygirl.blogspot.com/2010/09/blogger-tagging-question-thingy.html

Orchid said...

I should really just read Incarceron one of these days (it sound so good) so that I can decide whether or not I'm going to want to read the sequel.