Monday, September 20, 2010

Anna and the French Kiss Cover Remake at Princess Bookie

Cindy at Princess Bookie is hosting a cover remake contest for Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. One lucky winner will get a finished copy of Anna and the French Kiss, an eiffel tower figure, and Anna booksmarks.

Here is the original cover of the book.

Here is my cover.
The grey border isn't actually part of my cover. I just had to put that so it wouldn't disappear in my white post body.

Eclectically yours,

4 comments:

Nadia Murti said...

I like your cover, it looks great!

Good luck with the contest.

Dahlia said...

Thanks! ^_^

Phantom Paragrapher said...

Love the cover and your whole roller derby theme reminds me of the movie Whip It .
Im a new follower
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

Orchid said...

I like your remake more than the original. Good luck. ^_^