Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thirteenth Chime Cover Re-Make Contest

I know I said I wouldn't be posting until Monday or Tuesday, but I had to enter the Thirteenth Chime cover re-make contest hosted by Khadija of Black Fingernailed Reviews. The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels sounds really good, and as soon as I heard about the contest, I had an idea for a cover (at least, I knew of a clock image to use and that I would add in a hand, the rest took a little more time to work out).

Check out Khadija's blog to learn more about the contest.
Official cover.

My cover.
Eclectically yours,

4 comments:

Khadija said...

Dailia the link you put in my linky for the contest wasnt the right link-if you wouldnt mind re-linking so i can include you in the contesT????

I like your cover btw :)

Zombie Girrrl said...

Nice concept! I really that it looks like the girl has been sucked into the clock and is trying to escape. :)

bkobsessed17 said...

Woww, that fits the story really well.

Orchid said...

I think it turned out really nice, D. Hope you win. :)