Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wish List Wednesday 19

What?


Secrets of Deltora

by Emily Rodda

Pub. date: October 09
"A book for old and new fans of the popular Deltora Quest series, this travel guide is told from the perspective of Doran the Dragonlover, the greatest Deltoran explorer ever and a friend of the dragons. Readers will travel with Doran through the seven gem territories, learning the secrets of Deltora-from its many dangers to its special places and magical creatures."

Why?

Last week I told you I found I was missing a Deltora book, and went in search of more. Well, this is what I found. Secrets of Deltora. I'd be very interested to read this, because Doran the Dragonlover sounded like a pretty interesting character. Also, I must have all the books! (Except for How to Draw Deltora Monsters, because I don't need to know how to draw them.) This will join my collection, hopefully soon.

2 comments:

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

I haven't read this series but it sounds good. And the cover is amazing!

Orchid said...

Every time you talk about this series I keep thinking I should read it, because you make it sounds intersting... *hint, hint* :)