Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Teaser Tuesday 2

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Current read: Prophecy of Days: the Daykeeper's Grimoire by Christy Raedeke

"For good reason, I am full of dread. This is the kind of meeting I would spend a lot of time preparing for. Hair, clothes, shoes, conversation—all of this should have been carefully planned out over the course of days, weeks maybe, with Justine. I'm just glad Mr. Papers is with me; an origami monkey seems like a natural ice breaker." page 24

Eclectically yours,

4 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

Yeah, and origami monkey would give people something to talk about all right, but how does one carry it about?

My teaser is here.

Orchid said...

The teaser kind of weird, but I still cannot wait to read this book. :)

Jennifer said...

Interesting teaser. I have not heard of this book, but i do like the teaser and look forward to your review. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-day-for-night.html

celi.a said...

I'm not sure if that's supposed to be hilarious, but I think it is! Great teaser.

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.