Saturday, June 19, 2010

In My Mailbox 28

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

I have a lot of books to catch up on from the last couple months, so I'm changing the format this week. Click a title to read the synopsis on Shelfari.
Bought

Groosham Grange by Anthony Horowitz
Quantum Prophecy: The Awakening by Michael Carroll

Won

Eleventh Grade Burns (ARC) by Heather Brewer, plus buttons and a vampire smiley bag, from Khy at Frenetic Reader. Thanks, Khy!

Don'y Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter, from Alyssa, Jake, and Gregory at Teens Read and Write. Thanks, guys!

Borrowed

Hold Still  by Nina LaCour (library)
Fang by James Patterson (library)
Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen (library)
Heist Society by Ally Carter (library)
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong (library)
The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket (from Zombie Girrrl)

And those are all the books I've gotten since late March. Needless to say, I've finished most of them already. Now I just need to write reviews for them.

Eclectically yours,

6 comments:

prophecygirl said...

I can't wait to start reading some blog reviews of Prophecy of Days. I hope everyone enjoys it! I haven't read it myself, but I've followed its road to publication.

Happy reading :)

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Great Haul, I hope you like Heist Society as much as I did.

Enjoy!

Esme said...

Wow-you have quite the collection of loot.

Orchid said...

Awessome books! So many of them that I too would love to read. Hope you enjoy (or enjoyed reading) them. :)

brandileigh2003 said...

Looks like a great week: I enjoyed Hex Hall and ASfter. Happy Reading! Check out my IMMB if you want here

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

Great week. Have fun and glad you got the Ally Carter book! Enjoy!