Saturday, February 20, 2010

In My Mailbox 25

In My Mailbox was start by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Borrowed

My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
Pub. date: August 09
"She doesn't see dead people, but…



She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next…"
I'm only a few chapters in, and so far it's good. I just wish the chapters were a little shorter.

Won

Body Finder swag from Katie of Katie's Book Blog. I got a signed poster, a sticker, and a tote bag that says:
The Body Finder by KimberlyDerting
What is Your Echo?
Thanks, Katie!
I would post pictures, but my camera is kinda busted right now (yes, the camera I just got in August). :( I might post pictures after I get it fixed, but seeing as that might take a while, probably not. :P

Eclectically yours,

14 comments:

Orchid said...

Ooh, My soul to Take. I need to read that one still. Happy reading. :)

Rebecca said...

My Soul To Take looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Amelia said...

I've heard about the Body Finder, I really want to read it. My Soul to Take sounds good too. Looking forward to your reviews.

The Story Siren said...

my soul to take! tis good! hope you enjoy! happy reading!

Lea said...

MSTT looks so good. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Kathy Martin said...

I liked My Soul to Take and I am really eager to read The Body Finder. I think you had a good week. Too bad about your camera. Happy reading!

The 355 said...

looks good it's on my book list!

Kelly Peres said...

My soul to take I'm need to but this book lately i have been seeing a lot of books i should have bought!! Can't wait to see what you think!!

My IMM IS Here

Kelly
@MidnightGlance

inthehammockblog said...

This series looks so good! Enjoy!!

Book Monster said...

Ooh this is on my TBR list, it looks good. Hope you enjoy, Happy Reading!!

Dazzling Mage said...

The covers for SoulScreamers are so pretty, and the story so intriguing. Can't wait to get to them.. someday.

Happy reading. =)

Lizzy said...

I liked My Soul to Take, and can't wait to read the sequel. Enjoy your books!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

oh what a fun week you had. :)

did you enter my book lover's prize packet? come on by! one more week!

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-lovers-prize-basket-international.html

lauren

Lori said...

I would like to read the Soul Screamer series too. Here's Mine.