Saturday, February 6, 2010

In My Mailbox 24

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Borrowed

Wake by Lisa McMann
Pub. date: December 08
"Not all dreams are sweet.

For seventeen-year-old Janie, getting sucked into other people's dreams is getting old. Especially the falling dreams, the naked-but-nobody-notices dreams, and the sex-crazed dreams. Janie's seen enough fantasy booty to last her a lifetime.
She can't tell anybody about what she does — they'd never believe her, or worse, they'd think she's a freak. So Janie lives on the fringe, cursed with an ability she doesn't want and can't control.
Then she falls into a gruesome nightmare, one that chills her to the bone. For the first time, Janie is more than a witness to someone else's twisted psyche. She is a participant...."
I ordered this from the library ages ago, and was only third on the list, but it still took forever to become available. I already finished it, it was okay.

In other news
I'm hosting Soundtrack Saturday over at Rating Reads this week. Click here to see what I picked for Wake.

Eclecticaly yours,

5 comments:

prophecygirl said...

Wake is really good. Hope you like it!

Orchid said...

I might read Wake, but I'll wait till you review it. :)

Rebecca said...

Great week. Wake has been in my tbr pile for ages. I must get around to reading it. Hope you enjoy it.

The Story Siren said...

wake! great series! hope you enjoy! happy reading

Emily said...

I've not read this book or series yet, but I've heard good things. Enjoy!

Emily
What Book is That?